This group is for surfers who can already manage to take off on green waves, do a bottom turn and are trying to develop their surf manoeuvres
- Review of the priority rules
- Review of the several stages of the wave
- Analysis of the surfer & diagnosis of any faults or areas to improve on
- Introduction to different manoeuvres: off the lip, round house cut back and floater
- Importance of the upper body and arms in surfing
- Distinguish different types of waves and the surf to apply on them.
Every time your surf instructor feels that it is necessary and the surf conditions allow, there will be a video analysis session.